Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 5 - July 10, 2008 - late afternoon/early evening



Okay – I’m bored. I wrote the letter to myself. I wrote down my goals. I wrote a letter to everyone on this trip. One of the things we could do was make a gift for someone – so I decided the best gift I could give was a personalized thank you letter to each member of the team for getting me through this ordeal in one piece! I also wrote letters to Daniel, Patrick, Stacy & Amanda. I’m just sitting around yawning and wishing the sun would set. I’m tired, but I don’t want to take a nap. I’m hoping it’ll help me sleep tonight if I’m really tired. My pen is running out of ink. My butt is hurting from sitting on rocks. My legs hurt from yesterday – especially my knee. I’ve already stretched and done a light workout. I’m BORED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment